The Herbal Antibiotics For Infections, Anti-V is a combination of 5 plants that have been independently documented around the world with antiviral actions.
- Viruses invade your host cells within your body. After this, they then use the host cells to replicate, producing more viruses.
- Bacteria are microorganisms made of a single cell. Also, they are very diverse, have a variety of shapes and features, and have the ability to live in just about any environment.
- Unpasteurised dairy products and raw or undercooked meats, poultry and seafood contain lots of pathogens.
- Fungi cause infection when they overgrow. To add to this, fungi cells also contain a nucleus and other components protected by a membrane and a thick cell wall. Their structure can make them harder to remove.
- Protozoa – this single-celled organisms that can live and multiply in your body.
- Helminths – multi-celled organism that can live inside or outside your body and are commonly known as worms.
- Ectoparasites – multi-celled organisms that live on or feed off your skin, including some insects, such as ticks and mosquitos.
Contains NO… yeast, wheat, gluten, salt, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring, pesticides, preservatives, flavouring or no animal or animal by-products.
Full ingredients listed on Herbal Antibiotics For Infections product.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medication or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.