Arthritis Pain Inflammation & Rashes the ‘Why’
- When inflammation levels are high in the body, it affects muscle and joints.
- Inflammation can cause skin rashes, such as eczema or psoriasis characterized by red, rough, and flaky skin.
- When inflamed, mucous membranes produce thick phlegm.
- Cleansing the body of inflammation ensures the rapid regeneration of immune cells.
- Inflammation depletes your cells of nutrients you need for fuel.
- The main cause of disorder in the body is inflammation.
- Berries contain antioxidants called anthocyanins which have anti-inflammatory effects that reduce your risk of disease.
- Inflammation consists of all inflammatory disorders that can cause things such as auto-immune diseases.
- There are numerous signs of inflammation that you may have that you haven’t realised you had, for example, fatigue, torso pains, and rashes.
- Vegetable oils are not as healthy as you think, due to the fact that, they contain a high amount of omega-6 fatty acids, which can cause severe and serious inflammation.
Contains NO… yeast, wheat, gluten, salt, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring, pesticides, preservatives, flavoring or no animal or animal by-products.
Full ingredients listed on each product Arthritis Pain Inflammation & Rashes bottle.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medication or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.