SOURSOP Leaves – Heal Stomach
- The primary function of Soursop Leaves is to treat stomach ailments.
- However, another important function is to reduce eye disease.
- In addition, it contains anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
- To add to this, it also helps to fight and kill cancer cells.
- Plus, it treats most infections.
Content – Heal Stomach
- Soursop Leaves treat, prevent, and can even cure most cancers.
- They have been proven to have both chemopreventive and therapeutic potential.
- In addition to its anticancer properties, some people use soursop to treat infections, coughs, weight loss, and herpes.
- Also, it can treat inflammation of the nose and throat, and parasitic infections such as lice.
- Some people use soursop leaves to induce vomiting or to increase relaxation.
- Soursop leaves are also mildly sedative and are therefore able to reduce anxiety and nervousness, promote relaxation and bring about sleep
Ingredients are listed on each product.
Contains NO… yeast, wheat, gluten, salt, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring, pesticides, preservatives, flavoring or no animal or animal by-products.
Full ingredients listed on each product.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medication or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.